Peppermint essential oil is one wonderful medicinal oil that has the ability to cure just about any and every problem of the human body. The oil is really sought after in the world market and enjoys a great reputation. It’s users are never disappointed.
Peppermint oil is a natural option for discouraging mice. The oil can be put onto cotton balls and left around the house. By using the scent on doorways and other potential entrances mice will be discouraged from entering the house.
This is an effective solution that is not harmful to pets or children and does not pose the same dangers as poisons and traps.
- It can be used to ease nausea.
- It can lift the mood so is useful for those who suffer from stress, depression, and anxiety.
- The oil has a positive effect on circulation.
- The use of peppermint oil in shampoos and other hair care products makes it an effective remedy for head lice and dandruff.
- Peppermint oil is often found in skin creams, as it is good for oily skin and is very cooling on inflamed areas.
Peppermint has a strong uplifiting quality to it. This can help improve your concentration, and therefore is a great aid in keeping you alert during driving. Just put a drop of it on a cotton ball and stick it in the grates of the air vent!
Peppermint is also a wonderful aid for digestion. You can put a drop in a small glass of water and drink this after your meals. You can also rub it on your stomach and/or abdomen to aid in digestion. I would put a drop or two in a dime sized portion of natural cream or vegetable oil, to help spread it around.
Peppermint is a well-known herb that has been used for centuries for its healing properties. The peppermint oil is the extracted substance gleaned from this simple little herb that is used in the creation of many health products for the ease of stomach discomforts, skin rashes, headaches, stress relief and many other physical problems not to mention its fantastic ability to soothe jangled nerves at the end of a busy day.
Have a look at our reference links now -