Peppermint essential oil is a therapeutic wonder oil that has many amazing medicinal qualities that differentiate it from the rest of the oils in the market. It has been a very sought after essential oil since long. The oil has a strong smell.
Peppermint is a powerful oil by itself, so that happens when it is expertly combined with other oils? The power and effectiveness of the ingredients is not like just adding together the sum of the parts, but is exponentially more effective! Here are some of my favorite essential oil blends that contain peppermint.
- Headaches Yes, apply it to the forehead!, and the temples, behind the ears, base of the neck. Use only a small dab. Careful, close to the eyes it may make you tear. Wait a few minutes, lay down and rest for a bit and your headache will fade.
- Bad Breath – For ‘squeaky clean breath’ you only need to reach for the peppermint and put a drop on your tongue. Don’t forget to rub some on the gums too. Will kill bad breath bacteria.
- Canker Sores – A large number of the population silently suffer from these pesky sores in the mouth. Peppermint will help them heal faster and may improve the condition. A huge tip for you, start using Thieves Dentarome Ultra Toothpaste without SLS in it. Sodium Laurel Sulfate may be the cause of your problems. Be sure to research!
- Fevers – Especially helpful to break a fever in children. All that needs to be done is apply a drop of peppermint essential oil to the bottom of the feet. Follow with a pure vegetable oil and massage. Or put a drop in a basin of warm water to soak a washcloth in. Dab over the face and limbs.
- Stay Cool At The Picnic – Make a spray ahead of time with 10 drops of peppermint to 2 ounces of distilled water. Spray
- Breaking Wind, Use Peppermint! – Anything to do with the digestive system will benefit from this gracious oil. Rub on the stomach, belly or lower back area for relief of many gassy issues.
Alright, go through our reference links now -